Integrity and honesty are the basic ingredients of foundation of any institution of higher learning and form the building blocks of the character of its graduates. The university strives for the highest standards of academic integrity and discipline prevalent at any reputable institution in the world.
All Students will abide by the ethical and moral code and rules, regulations and instructions issued by the Principle or on his behalf by the college
1. Students should not make noise within the college premises. Students are forbidden to sing, whistle, hoot, shout or indulge in any unseemly behaviour or activity on college premises at anytime.
2. Puntuality to class timings and proper discipline in classrooms, practicle demonstration and tutorials should be of highest order.
3. No students is allowed to loiter and move around.
4. Every part of the college and hospital building shall be kept clean.
5. No wall fixtures, models, specimens or charts are to be pierced, defaced mutilated, or damaged in any way.
7. In case of voluntary withdrawal of enrolment by the student, admission fee is not refundable.
8. Any student found guilty of persistent violation of rules shall be suspended or dismissed from the college by the principal.
9. The college is not responsible for loss of any property, valuables or jewelry of the students.
10. Use of liquor or any other forms of addiction is strictly prohibited on college and hospital premises.
11. Parents and guardians are expected to co-operate with the authorities of the college by prevaling upon and motivating their wards not to take part in any antisocial activities.
12. No student should address any conference including Press Conference, nor write to the press on a political subject or matter concerning the admission of the college.
13. No posters or banners can be displayed without the approval of the Principle.
14. Any complaint will be investigated by senior members of the staff (Head of Department) and the recommendations will be forwarded to the Principle for personal further action.
15. The authorities may expel a student at any time if they are not satisfied with her conduct / character or behavior.
16. Prescribed dress is shalwar Kameez. Students wearing western type of dress must wear white coat.