Guidelines for MBBS and BDS Admission Session 2018-19 at Sir Syed College of Medical Sciences (for girls) Karachi
For MBBS and BDS admission candidates have to apply through Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi. The university selected this year to conduct admission in Sindh province.
How and where to Apply
- An online form will be uploaded on the website of JSMU on 12th Nov 2018 last day of submission being 19th Nov 2018. Students from entire Pakistan e.g. Sindh, Punjab, KPK and Baluchistan can apply with centralized entry result of their provinces plus F.Sc and Matric result.
- On online submission to JSMU (www.jsmu.edu.pk) a verification code and application number will be issued and candidate will be required to write this number on the hard copy of the form.
- The hard copy of the form along with required documents as indicated by the university in its advertisement should be sent to JSMU within three days.
- An initial merit list will be uploaded by JSMU.
- Subsequently online objections can be submitted to JSMU.
- Final merit list along with a form to declare the choice of the institution by the candidate will be uploaded by JSMU. Please ensure that you carefully choose the private college you want to enroll as top priority.
- Selection of the institution on merit cum choice basis will be intimated to the candidate by corporate SMS service of JSMU.
- Every college subsequently will be provided the list of the candidates on merit cum choice basis.