Guidelines for MBBS and BDS Admission Session 2020 – 21 at Sir Syed College of Medical Sciences (for girls) Karachi

For MBBS and BDS admissions for the year 2020-21 candidates have to apply through Pakistan Medical Commission PMC National MDCAT Exam.

How and where to Apply

  • National MDCAT will be held on 29th November, 2020.
  • PMC will issue the merit list for each college on 24th January, 2021.
  • The admission shall be concluded by all colleges by 15th February, 2021 or as per PMC notification.

The Pakistan Medical Commission shall invite applications on a national level from students seeking admission to private medical and dental colleges immediately after the announcement of the MDCAT result. Students shall be required to submit their applications within a fifteen (15) day period from the opening date for submission of applications. An application fee of Rs.500 per student shall be applicable for the purposes of the applying through the automated admission system

PMC shall make the merit up to 80% of the aggregate and the remaining 20% shall be added by Sir Syed College of Medical Sciences (for girls) Karachi as the students’ performance in the interview. Thus, making it total 100.This (80 + 20) will be the merit on which the student will be admitted.

For details visit Pakistan Medical Commission website www.pmc.gov.pk

To view the PMC Admission Regulations 2020 (Amended) click on following link: https://www.pmc.gov.pk/Documents/law/AdmissionRegulations(Amended)2020-2021.pdf
For further details please contact college admission office on 021-35360457 or via email.

TOP