- Candidates for admission must submit their applications neat and complete in all respects in their own hand writing in block letters. The registration pack may be obtained from the Reception Counter of the College on payment of Rs. 3000/- for all students,
- The candidates applying for admission must attach two attested copies of the following:
- Secondary School Certificate and Marks Sheet/ GCE O' level with equivalence certificate
- Higher Secondary School Marks Sheet (Pre Medical)/ GCE A' levels with certificate.
- Marks Sheet or Grade Certificate of other Examinations.
- NTS/ University Entry Test Result or score
- Submission of original document is mandatory at the time of admission.
- Application form and the documents attached with the registration form shall not be returned.
- Incomplete registration form shall not be considered.
- The registration shall be rejected in case the candidate is found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts.
- Matric Certificate (photocopy) I GCE 'O' Level / IBCC equivalence certificate.
- HSC (Pre-Medical) Examination marks sheet and/or Marks Sheet of qualifying examination. GEC 'A' Level / IBCC equivalence certificate.
- NTS Score card/ University Entry Test Score.
- Migration Certificate in original, if applicable.
- Photocopies of all other documents required by the College.