Documents Required by Jinnah Sindh Medical University.
- Matric Certificate or "O" Level Certificate (Photocopy).
- F.Sc. mark sheet (original) or "A" Level equivalency certificate (original).
- Migration certificate (original, issued by the Intermediate Board).
- NIC photocopy or father's NIC copy with from "B".
The following documents will be required for admission:
- Matric Certificate and mark Sheet or equivalence certificate from IBCC if required in case of GCE O' Level GCSE.
- Intermediate Certificate and mark Sheet or equivalence certificate from IBCC if required in case of GCE A' Level GCSE.
- Migration Certificate (Other than Karachi Board)
Photocopies of the above will be attached with application when applying for admission. The Original will be required at the time of admission. Without submission of original documents, admission of the student will not be considered.
University Examination and enrolment fee shall be notified later for every academic year. PM&DC registration fee shall also be notified later at the time of sending registration with the council.