- Candidates for admission must submit their applications neat and complete in all respects in their own hand writing in block letters. Submission of application will be accompanied with Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) pocessing fee,
- The candidates applying for admission must attach two attested copies of the following:
- Secondary School Certificate and Marks Sheet/ GCE O' level with equivalence certificate
- Higher Secondary School Marks Sheet (Pre Medical)/ GCE A' levels with certificate.
- Marks Sheet or Grade Certificate of other Examinations.
- PMC MDCAT score
- Submission of original document is mandatory at the time of admission.
- Application form and the documents attached with the registration form shall not be returned.
- Incomplete registration form shall not be considered.
- The registration shall be rejected in case the candidate is found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts.
|MERIT CRITERIA (WEIGHTAGE)|
|INTERMEDIATE / EQUIVALENT (PRE-MEDICAL)
|MATRIC / EQUIVALENT
- Matric Certificate (photocopy) I GCE 'O' Level / IBCC equivalence certificate.
- HSC (Pre-Medical) Examination marks sheet and/or Marks Sheet of qualifying examination. GEC 'A' Level / IBCC equivalence certificate.
- PMC MDCAT Score .
- Migration Certificate in original, if applicable.
- Photocopies of all other documents required by the College as mentioned on the Application for Admission Form 2022-23.
- 6 recent passport size photographs (not more than 6 months old) .